We’re Here to Save the DayWhen the sparks fly at your house, be sure to give RU Electrical Service a call. Whether you need someone to make repairs, troubleshoot a faulty outlet, rewire an entire house, or make sure you have enough outlets to decorate for the holidays, we are ready to lend a hand. Below are a few of the services we offer to our clients in the Fishers, IN area.
- Installation: Relax in a hot tub, cool off with a ceiling fan, or enjoy the warm summer nights with new porch lights. Sound good to you? Call RU Electrical Service at (317) 348-5047 for installation help on not only these services, but also for Christmas lights, flat-screen TVs, home networks, and more.
- Troubleshooting: Our professional experience has perfected our troubleshooting skills. We’re able to listen to your problem over the phone and diagnose it quickly—sometimes even before we walk in your door.
- Service Upgrades: The thought of entirely rewiring your house may be a frightening one, but not when you leave it in the hands of a master electrician.
- Inspection and Tagging: Need someone to examine your wiring before you put it on the market? An inspection by one of our electricians will take some of the stress out of selling your house.
- Storm Repair Damage: When lightning strikes, wiring is damaged. We’ll work with restoration and insurance companies to help you recover from lightning, floods, tornadoes, and other natural disasters.
Illuminating Your BusinessBusinesses in Fishers serve customers from across the metropolitan area, so make sure your business is running at peak efficiency. Don’t miss any opportunities due to faulty wiring, poor lighting, or an overloaded electrical system.
- Lighting: A well-lit environment increases worker productivity and customer satisfaction. The electricians of RU Electrical Service have provided lighting repair and maintenance to apartment complexes, auto body garages, banks, and more throughout Fishers.
- Facility Maintenance: Preventing problems before they happen is always the best course of action. However, when problems arise, don’t hesitate to call RU Electrical Service—we’ll get your facility’s power running again in no time, and take steps to minimize the risk of another electrical fault.
- Parking Lot Lighting: When you renovate your building’s interior lights, don’t forget the outside. A brightly lit parking lot helps employees and clients feel safer at night.