Copyright All Rights Reserved © RU Electrical Service 2022
Journeyman Electrician (Indianapolis)
Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems in both residential and commercial settings, including the installation of new circuits and wiring devices. Upgrading electrical service capacities, and the installation of new wiring for pools, hot tubs and other devices.
• Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring and equipment.
• Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and ascertain needed repairs.
• Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects.
• Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price estimates.
• Follow established processes and procedures.
• Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer.
• Journeyman Electrician - Minimum 3 years electrical Experience.
• Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary.
• Professional appearance and personality.
• Positive Attitude.
• Team player who can work independently with minimal supervision.
• Valid Drivers License.
• Proficient at troubleshooting and communication.
Contact 317-335-2067 with any questions!