Residential Electricians in McCordsvilleWhen your house needs a little electrical TLC, be sure to call RU Electrical Service. Whether you need someone to troubleshoot a faulty outlet, make repairs, or rewire an entire house, as your go-to McCordsville electrician, we’re ready to give you a hand. Below are a few of the services we offer to our clients in McCordsville and Fishers, IN areas.
- Installation: Relax in a hot tub, cool off with a ceiling fan, or enjoy the warm summer nights with new porch lights. Sound good to you? Call RU Electrical Service at (317) 348-5047 for installation help on not only these services, but also for Christmas lights, flat-screen TVs, home networks, and more.
- Troubleshooting: Our troubleshooting skills have been perfected by our professional experience. Sometimes we’re able to diagnose your problem over the phone before we even walk through your door.
- Service Upgrades: Just the thought of rewiring your entire house may be overwhelming, but in the very capable hands of a master electrician you’ll be able to put those fears at rest.
- Inspection and Tagging: Before you put your house on the market, you’ll need someone to examine your wiring. Inspection by one of our electricians will alleviate some of the stress out of selling your house.
- Storm Repair Damage: Wiring is damaged when lightning strikes. Working with restoration and insurance companies RU Electrical Service will help you recover from natural disasters like floods, lightning damage, and tornadoes.
Commercial Repairs and MaintenanceBusinesses in McCordsville, IN serve customers from all over the region, so make sure your business is running at peak efficiency. Don’t miss any opportunities due to an overloaded electrical system, poor lighting, or faulty wiring.
- Lighting: A well-lit environment increases worker productivity and customer satisfaction. RU Electrical Service has provided lighting repair and maintenance to apartment complexes, auto body garages, banks, and more throughout McCordsville.
- Facility Maintenance: Preventative action before problems crop up is always the best course of action. However, when problems do arise, don’t hesitate to call RU Electrical Service—we’ll take measures to minimize the risk of another electrical fault and get your facility’s power running again in no time.
- Parking Lot Lighting: Don’t forget about the outside when you renovate your building’s interior lights. A brightly lit parking lot provides a secure feeling for employees and clients at night.